Please login/register to apply for this job.
7 Jan 2017
Full-Time Sr. Product Manager
Smarking is an early-stage data analytics company spun out of MIT that provides enterprise SaaS solutions to the parking industry. Serving a conventional industry with cutting edge technology, Smarking is tackling a $10 Billion market here in the US and a $40 Billion one worldwide.
Backed by a group of top tier VC firms/investors including Y Combinator, Khosla Ventures, and Slow Ventures since early 2015, Smarking is rapidly growing its business and team. We’re looking for a highly capable product leader to join our team and helps us continue to grow!
This role will take on full scope responsibilities of the company’s product management. We offer a great opportunity for an overachiever with a passion for eventually growing into a Chief Product Officer.
- Lead the team on full scope product management responsibilities with a hands on approach: strategizing and architecting product roadmap, managing full-cycle products creation and improvement, product management structure & process construction, and product culture cultivation, with end results being driving the company to realize its vision in targeted timeframe by building a killer product and keeping Smarking products as market dominators.
- Work with the CEO to create product and product management strategies, lead the team to execute, measure the results, and further improve the company’s product and its management.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, customer success, design, and engineering teams to enable fast product iteration and improvement via effective consolidation of all customer feedbacks and ensure the output creates further success for both customers and the company via product improvement.
- Hungry for career growth and willing to commit 200% to the opportunity.
- Highly self-driven, results oriented, execution oriented, and extremely hungry for responsibility and impact.
- Hungry to learn and grow, effective at listening, persistent and creative in problem solving.
- Strong sense of collaborative team work and leadership.
- Over 5 years hands on experience in software application product management.
- Start up working experience is a huge plus.
- Great interest in solving the parking problem is a huge plus.
- Great opportunity to rapidly grow into a leader of the organization in product management
- Free breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks 24/7
- Free parking (~$450/month value)
- Full gym membership with Fitness SF (for all 7 locations in the SF Bay Area – swimming pool available)
- Company retreat upon milestones