Full-Time Senior Product Manager (f/m)
Our partner N26, Europe’s most modern bank, is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the team in Berlin.
- As Senior Product Manager, you are the owner for a broad range of features related to our mobile apps and online banking. You will take over and manage your own projects, create timelines and coordinate resources in order to enhance our core product. You will be responsible building up and leading a cross-functional feature team.
- You are responsible for the development of new features and the improvement of existing ones within one of five main parts of our core product on iOS, Android, and our online banking
- You create specifications for new features
- You lead cross-functional project teams and will be responsible coordinating resources, creating project timelines, ensuring on time delivery, overseeing internal project communication and managing the releases
- You network and negotiate with potential product partners
- You are involved in creating business cases for related features
- You set KPIs and analyse adoption of new features after release
- You will play an important role in building and improving product related processes and structures
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in mobile/web application related product management
- You have been working as a product manager in a successful startup in the past
- You have been leading cross-functional teams and were responsible for the development and launch of mobile apps/web applications
- You have experience with agile methodologies like scrum or kanban
- You are an outgoing, open minded person and able to think visionary and motivate a team to go the extra mile, same as you do.
- You have a deep understanding of the dependencies of frontend and backend development and QA processes
- You have a proper understanding of various technologies
- You have experience in defining and measuring feature related KPIs
- You are a very structured person and you are familiar with defining and improving product management related processes
- UX skills and experience with user interviews, as well as experience within Fintech startups are a big plus
- You have a fluent command of English
- Hands-on mentality to take an active role in the development of a fast-growing startup
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting and varied tasks
- Great colleagues
- A crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Flat hierarchies, as well as short and open channels of communication
- One of the most beautiful offices with modern amenities in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive remuneration + drinks and snacks for free
- Visa and Relocation Package for the suitable candidate
NUMBER26 offers a fully-fledged current account with MasterCard and Maestro Card, which can be handled completely on the smartphone. NUMBER26’s goal is to reimagine banking from the bottom up – easy, fast, and appropriate for the digital age. The account goes along with the user, without any paper forms or processing fees. Intelligent algorithms automatically categorize all expenditures and neatly display them in an overview within the app.