This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
6 Oct 2016
Full-Time Senior Product Manager
WHO WE ARE
Rainforest QA is modern testing for web and mobile apps. The Rainforest platform delivers all the resources needed to do fast, efficient QA.
Rainforest combines a massive crowd of human testers with algorithmic management and VMs to execute web and mobile regression testing for continuous deployment. The best dev teams from companies like Intuit, Zenefits, Oracle, and IBM use Rainforest’s platform and API to execute and scale their QA activities more effectively.
Rainforest is backed by some of Silicon Valley’s best investors including Marc Benioff, Jason Lemkin, Y Combinator, and Bessemer Venture Partners.
We’re building a smart, curious, and driven team that is passionate about making the the lives of anyone with QA needs (and that’s a lot of companies) easier. Learn more about what it’s like to work here!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Contribute to the product vision and roadmap.
- Collect customer input on a frequent cadence using both quantitative and qualitative measures to deeply understand our customers’ problems.
- Conceptualize and define solutions to our customers’ problems. Know the difference between building what a customer needs vs. what they ask for.
- Create hypothesis-driven user stories. Effectively manage and prioritize your product backlog.
- Coordinate with design and engineering teams to rapidly prototype, validate and ultimately ship effective product solutions that delight our customers.
- Coordinate with multiple internal teams (sales, support, customer success, etc) to capture product ideas and communicate product releases.
- Communicate product updates to our customers.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 4+ years product management experience in a fast-paced, start up environment working on a production app with active customers.
- Experience working with business customers in a SaaS business model.
- Strong product design sense. Must have track record of shipping products with high levels of visual and UX design execution.
- Proven experience translating customer needs into a product roadmap and then effectively managing and prioritizing that roadmap to deliver maximum value to customers.
- Proven experience launching new products as well as evolving existing products based on quantitative and qualitative input.
- Strong passion for helping our customers create better software products via faster and easier QA testing.
- Experience with “customer discovery” techniques and tactics to discover customers’ needs, propose solutions, and validate prior to building.
- High levels of empathy and excellent people skills. You must be able to listen, discuss, and influence with diplomacy instead of authority.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills. Must be self-directed and highly productive.
HOW WE’LL REWARD YOU
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- 100% Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered (50% for dependents)
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- Subsidized commuter benefits
- Voluntary 401 k program
- Generous vacation time
- Professional development, in-office career coaching, and conference attendance
- Dog friendly offices
- Whatever desk setup you need to get your job done
- Weekly team activities like happy hours, in-office yoga, and much more
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At Rainforest QA we believe that diverse teams improve our business. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.