Please login/register to apply for this job.
6 Feb 2018
Full-Time Product Manager
At Close.io we’re building the sales communication platform of the future. We’ve built a next-generation CRM that eliminates manual data entry and helps sales teams close more deals. We are growing the Product team to help us unify the world’s sales calls and emails into one beautiful workflow. We are an all-remote ~28 person team that is profitable and building a product our customers love.
We’re looking for our first Product Manager to help us accelerate product development at Close.io, from idea through launch.
We’re looking for someone special. Someone who likes talking with customers (salespeople and sales managers) and learning about their real-world problems and goals. Someone who can synthesize various use cases into a clear problem statement. Someone who cares deeply about product details, can wireframe potential solutions, and can discuss nitty gritty with engineers.
What you’ll do…
- Talk with customers to discover & define their needs, understand their problems, and document their use cases. Turn the vague into the concrete.
- Write problem statements that clearly define shared needs across customers, enabling designers & engineers to craft effective solutions.
- Collaborate with a Product Designer and Engineers on speccing & designing potential solutions, providing a voice of the customer, and validating solutions with customers to ensure their real problems are solved.
- Prepare for launches: work with Marketing team on positioning/collateral, manage beta testers, write FAQs, set metrics goals, measure success, and share learnings.
- Work with our Head of Product/Engineering and founders on product direction and roadmap.
- Be located in the US or have significant timezone overlap.
- Have 3+ years of Product Management experience shipping B2B SaaS for SMBs.
- Have 5+ years experience at software/internet companies in a product, engineering, or customer-facing role.
- Love listening to customers and diving deep into their problems and needs.
- Be detail-oriented, organized, and great at writing.
- Have good product vision & design sense. Be comfortable writing specs, drawing wireframes, & rapidly iterating on new feature ideas.
- Have experience with metrics/analytics tools
- Be growth minded; pushing to ship Product that focuses on moving the needle.
Bonus points if you…
- Have experience in sales or with sales tools / CRMs
- Have significant experience in Sketch, InVision, or other design/prototyping tools
- Have a technical/engineering background, not afraid to dabble in HTML, CSS, or SQL.
Why work with us …
- Work remotely. Just be willing to do a bit of traveling twice a year for some face-to-face time with the whole team.
- For personal growth: help build a truly successful SaaS company with a stellar team where you can have a huge impact.
- Above market salary, healthcare, dental, and retirement benefits package.
- Fun company culture that embraces a healthy work/life balance.