Full-Time Product Manager
CultureIQ is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our growing team!
You’ll join a small Product Team (CTO, five developers, and a visual designer) and be the first dedicated Product Manager.
Your responsibilities will include defining and prioritizing features, gathering customer requirements and feedback, working with the business, accounts and product teams to collaborate on the vision, working with design and engineering teams to build the vision, and performing qualitative and quantitative analysis to guide future product direction.
- Build product roadmaps and manage the development of new product features
- Manage the product backlog and customer requests
- Work closely with the development team to organize and deliver on commitments
- Work closely with the design team and dev teams to define and design the product direction
- Work closely with the accounts team and interface directly with customers to understand user interaction
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects for different stakeholders and customers
- 2-5 years product management experience; ideally having managed at least 1 full-lifecycle project (concept through implementation)
- Ability to communicate with engineers on a technical level
- Strong user-centered design and product sense: you have a high bar for product quality and UI/UX
- Disciplined organization and project management skills with acute attention to detail
- Equally comfortable developing the strategy and tactically executing it
- A self-starter, who will initiate recommendations and ideas
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, early stage company environment
- Performance driven; the role will have defined metrics of success
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously, has a sense of humor, and is easy going