Full-Time Product Manager
Auvenir is on a mission to Audit, Smarter. The Auvenir platform seamlessly integrates advanced technology to enhance the financial audit workflow, improving efficiency for auditors and minimizing the opportunity cost for their clients.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Product Manager to join our growing team of professionals in a challenging work environment.
Your role at Auvenir would be to help drive the product and customer experience, while keeping a great sense of humor 🙂
The duties involved in the Product Manager role will include, but are not limited to:
- Leads requirements gathering effort on the epics as needed – consulting project management, implementations, clients, etc.
- Documents story details based on the epics and after review with development.
- Attends scrum meetings including standups, retrospectives, and demos.
- Leads backlog grooming to decompose/estimate stories.
- Creates UX mockups, works with design on UI.
- Answer questions from developers, clarifies requirements, etc.
- Documents the new feature for implementations and release notes.
- Write acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrate latest iteration to customers (pre-release) and gathers feedback.
- 2-5 years of experience with Product Management for technology businesses
- Experience in Financial Audit Software, Audit or Financial industries, with an emphasis on Technology
- Exceptional leadership qualities
- Team player
- Organizational and planning skills
- Negotiating skills
- Extraordinary communications skills
- Interpersonal skills (written and spoken)
- Emotional intelligence and empathy for stakeholders
- Constant drive to improve, product and personally
- Data driven
- Attention to detail
- Customer orientation
- Ability to balance long term vision and short term execution
- Problem analysis and solving
- Strategic thinking and planning
Think you’re a good fit? Then we want to hear from you!