This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
3 Aug 2017
Full-Time Product Manager
At Amplitude, we’re building analytics that helps our customers use data to build better products and drive growth. We’re already the analytics platform of choice for many top product teams around the world including Microsoft, Square, Twitter and Hubspot. Backed by top VCs – Battery Ventures, Benchmark and YCombinator – our team is defining the future of how companies interact with data to build better products.
Are you the type of person that thrives in a fast paced, rapidly growing environment, is motivated by working with the best and brightest, and looks to create products that reduce pain and make your customers lives’ easier? If so, then you should definitely check out what we’re doing here at Amplitude.
- Work with our Product, Design and Engineering teams to push the boundaries of product analytics here at Amplitude
- Understand and articulate the pain of customers, translating insights into the product roadmap
- Prioritize your and the team’s work. Manage the backlog of features
- Define product requirements, and collaborate with the design and engineering team to implement and iterate
- Manage your own workflow while also being a resource for engineering and design. Do whatever your team needs to help them keep shipping fast!
Skills and Experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of product management experience on a consumer or enterprise product
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills
- You have a knack for prioritization and unlocking resources to get the job done
- You can think big about the future but also know how to roll up your sleeves and ensure we ship a well-crafted product at a timely pace
- Previous startup experience a plus but not required