Full-Time Digital Product Manager
If you would like to work in an established and VC-backed startup, where every day is different and you can see your impact day in and day out, this may be career opportunity for you.
KindyNow is an established and VC backed tech startup in the childcare space. We are working with Australia’s leading childcare providers to provide transparency and efficiency to the industry and allow parents to be in control of their childcare bookings. Our app is also about to be launched across 3 continents with great traction and customer feedback.
KindyNow is also part of Dominet Digital Corporation, a start-up investment and advisory group based in Melbourne. Dominet has direct and indirect investments in 30 tech companies around the globe. In the Dominet group, you’ll join a team of highly passionate and intelligent people with backgrounds reaching from Rocket Internet, BlueChilli, PwC to Goldman Sachs and Harvard.
KindyNow is looking for an experienced Digital Product Manager to join our team in Melbourne. We offer a great work atmosphere, self-fulfilment and fun. No walls, no bureaucracy, just unlimited potential to prove yourself.
This role would best suited an experienced product manager who has worked in a start up environment. However, we are also interested in speaking with experienced developers or UX/UI designers who are wanting to move into product management.
The ideal candidate is creative, organised and has the right attitude to drive the growth of the business. We are looking for someone with a passion for online products who is able to translate commercial requirements into technological terms and lead a talented team of developers.
Your skills & experience:
- University qualifications in Business, Information Technology or Engineering preferred
- Minimum two years of experience working directly with web or mobile products
- Knowledge and practical application of agile project management methodologies
- Experience working with software developers and UX/UI designers
- A passion for understanding customer needs and meeting these with great product design.
- Experience with online analytic tools and online marketing would be beneficial but not absolutely necessary
- Programming experience with web technologies would be beneficial but not absolutely necessary.
- You have a passion for working in a start-up environment within a performance-driven company
- You are enthusiastic, a self-starter and outcome oriented
- You have a high level of initiative and result orientation, the ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership
- You are a team player with an innovative mindset
- You have the belief that you can make a difference!
What we offer you:
- Work in a dynamic, multicultural team of outstanding professionals
- Full responsibility and autonomy from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Manage a product suit across international markets
- Flexible working hours and a competitive remuneration package
- Relocation support for a smooth transition to work and live in Melbourne (the world’s most liveable city five years running as ranked by the Economist Intelligence Unit).